APPS RUN THE WORLD is a leading technology market-research company devoted to the applications space is looking for 4 interns to join our research team for a 12-week assignment. As our global team of researchers works around the clock to enhance our database of 3,000+ apps vendors and 100,000+ apps customers, we are well positioned to help any organisation achieve better results in the fast-changing enterprise applications marketplace. We want to become the No. 1 market data source for Apps Research & Buyer Insight.
The primary function of this position is to assist the Software Research Team with their projects, including Demand Generation, Competitive Market Intelligence, and Go-To-Market strategy. Depending on the experience level, the intern may also manage their own independent project. In the 12 weeks period, you will learn how to analyze apps customers, profile software vendors, sizing specific market segments. Through project-based work, you’ll collaborate with colleagues, deal with new intellectual challenges daily, and develop a strong understanding of the Worldwide software industry, with a special focus on Cloud Apps.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, eBusiness, informatics or relevant.
- Previous experience in IT market research field is a plus, but not required (ERP, CRM, HCM, Oracle, SAP, Workday, Micorosft Dynamics, Salesforce)
- Strong IT skills, including high levels of proficiency with G Suite, Trello, WordPress, HTML
- Excellent English language skills; both written and verbal
- Strong interest and ability in data collection, analysis, and synthesis
- An independent thinker with the ability to take initiative and hit the ground running
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work pro-actively and multi-task
- Collaborative team player with customer service orientation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Our HR team will review your application and either schedule a conversation with you or let you know that we’re passing on your candidacy within 5 business days.
Head of Research