APPS RUN THE WORLD a leading technology market-research company devoted to the applications space is looking for 4x interns to join our research team for a 12-week assignment. As our global team of researchers works around the clock to enhance our database of 3,000+ apps vendors and 100,000+ apps customers, we are well positioned to help any organisation achieve better results in the fast-changing enterprise applications marketplace. We want to become the No. 1 market data source and partner for Apps Research & Buyer Insight.
The primary function of this position is to assist the Research Team with their projects. Depending on the experience level, the intern may also manage their own independent project over the course of the summer. You will improve your ability in data collection, analysis and synthesis related to any topic. Furthermore, in 3 months period, you will learn how to analyze, size and forecast a specific software segment. Through project-based work, you’ll collaborate with colleagues, deal with new intellectual challenges daily and develop a strong understanding of the Worldwide software industry, with a special focus on Cloud Apps.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, eBusiness orInformatics.
- Previous experience in IT market research field is a plus (Oracle, SAP, Cloud Apps)
- Strong IT skills, including high levels of proficiency with G Suite, Trello, WordPress, HTML
- Excellent English language skills; both written and verbal
- Strong interest and ability in data collection, analysis and synthesis
- An independent thinker with the ability to take initiative and hit the ground running
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work pro-actively and multi-task
- Collaborative team player with customer service orientation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Our HR team will review your application and either schedule a conversation with you or let you know that we’re passing on your candidacy within 5 business days.