APPS RUN THE WORLD Web site and associated sites are maintained by
APPS RUN THE WORLD Research Inc.
7172 Regional Street, Suite 328, Dublin, CA 94568
APPS RUN THE WORLD(ARTW) collects personally identifying information and data about individuals, their company, and the companies demographics (“personally identifying information and data”) including (i) when you provide information to ARTW, such as when you register or sign up for any of our media services products such as research reports, subscriptions, e-mails, newsletters, memberships, RSS Feeds, content delivery via sms text or other technologies, webcasts, White Papers, online seminars, conferences and other communications with ARTW, (ii) when you register or sign up on the ARTW site or when you register for any other APPS RUN THE WORLD Media services individually or through “auto register”, your information will be known to ARTW and (iii) from time to time we may add other information that we collect from third party sources to enhance the information that you provided to ARTW.
ARTW or one of our affiliated companies, or third party partners may place a “cookie” in the browser files of a user’s computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information, except when such information has been supplied by a subscriber or registered user.
If you have registered with ARTW, the information in your “cookie” is used to provide a more personalized experience on our Web site.
If you haven’t registered with our site, we may place a cookie on your system to help provide a more personalized experience on www.appsruntheworld.com. This cookie identifies you as a unique user by means of a tracking ID. However, if you have not registered on our site, we cannot link that user ID with personal identifying information and data about you such as your name or e-mail address.
Other cookies without personally identifying information and data are used to enable ARTW to manage the banner advertisements presented or personalized information to the user.
The aggregated information we collect is used for a number of purposes including the following:
a. improve the content and design of the ARTW Web site
b. enable our audit bureau to verify our claims of traffic to the site
c. create and use aggregate customer data to understand more about the interests of our customers and may use the data to offer goods and services we believe may be of interest to our customers, on behalf of ARTW, its sister APPS RUN THE WORLD companies, or select organizations.
Postal addresses, and other personally identifying information and data will be used to promote ARTW and other APPS RUN THE WORLD companies’ products and services, and may be rented and/or licensed to selected outside firms for promotional purposes. Offers for which the personally identifying information and data are rented and/or licensed for use and the users are required to target their offers carefully.
Mobile telephone numbers that are provided to ARTW will be used to provide the products and services you’ve specifically requested, such as, but not limited to content delivery via sms text or other technologies, and for customer service related to the products and services you’ve requested. With your express consent, your mobile telephone number may be used to promote other products and services of ARTW, as well as the products and services of other APPS RUN THE WORLD companies. Further, your mobile phone number may, with your express consent, be used to promote the products and services of carefully chosen third parties. At any time you may “opt-out” of receiving communications via your mobile phone from ARTW, other APPS RUN THE WORLD companies, and third parties, by clicking the unsubscribe link of any individual message you may receive. Because many phone companies recycle phone numbers, it is possible for users who purchase a new phone to receive messages that the previous owner had subscribed to or otherwise consented to receive.
E-mail addresses of ARTW online subscribers are used for re-qualification purposes. These e-mail addresses may also be used to collect feedback by members of our editorial or research team, to promote ARTW and APPS RUN THE WORLD products and services, and they may be rented to other firms and/or licensed for promotional purposes. When you provide your email address to us, you agree to receive email from ARTW and its sister APPS RUN THE WORLD companies. We allow users to “opt-out” of receiving e-mail from outside firms, however, when e-mail information is collected and with each e-mail use of the user’s address you can individually “opt-out” of receiving further e-mail from outside firms, ARTW, its sister APPS RUN THE WORLD companies. If a user does not choose to “opt-out” at the time the e-mail address is collected, or does not respond to the questions concerning how we may use their email address, the address may be rented and/or licensed for use to outside firms. Offers for which the e-mail address is rented and/or licensed for use require the users to target their offers carefully.
Personal identifying information submitted on portions of our site developed with outside third parties may be shared with those third parties, and the information will be governed by those parties’ privacy policies as well as ARTW’s. ARTW, nor any of its parent companies or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of such third parties. ARTW users should be aware that when they disclose personal identifying information (e.g., user name, address, company name, telephone number, demographic information, buying information, other data and E-mail address) in discussion forums, chat rooms or other areas that are publicly accessible by others, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or parties. ARTW nor its parent company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates are not responsible for any information that you provide in the above areas.
In the event that part or all of the ownership of ARTW or any of its products are sold or transferred, all lists and data which contains personally identifying information and data including for example user name, address, company name, telephone number, demographic information, buying information, other data and e-mail address, will be transferred to the new owner.
APPS RUN THE WORLD AND GDPR
The following serves as the guidelines as to how we support General Data Protection Regulation (EU), California Consumer Privacy Act(CCPA) and similar data privacy rules and regulations:
1. Data Residency
2. Definition of Processing Data
3. Indirect Access To Data
4. Derived and/or Inferred Data
5. Legitimate Interests
6. Reporting of Usage Data
7. Advertising Data
1. We abide by data residency rules of every jurisdiction that we serve.
2. We comply with such data privacy rules as GDPR at all times and our research revolves around receiving consent from users the moment they reach our website, and/or obtaining explicit consent from them through other channels. After receiving consent from users we may transfer data to a third-party entity under such rules governed by laws such as GDPR for processing of such data not related to the offering of goods or services to the individual users.
In the event that part or all of the ownership of ARTW, or any of its products are sold or transferred, all lists and data that contains Personal Data, will be transferred to the new owner.
3. When conducting its research, ARTW relies on multiple sources for validation of end-user data, or their use of products and services. Any part of such data could be obtained using Web searches, publicly available documents as well as generally-broadcast materials that are not considered personal or privileged information.
4. By disclosing our sources of information, we make every attempt to stay transparent about our adherence to data privacy rules. Whenever applicable, we make use of derived and/or inferred data to draw a connection between a technology product or service with an existing buyer and/or customer. Any user is capable of withdrawing consent or to require erasure of all records.
5. We conduct our business in all cases to serve the best interests of our customers as well as those of the end users in particular by meeting their information needs. We also make our research content widely available without charging anyone for fair use and access to regularly updated webpages on our site. This underscores our commitment to balance our commercial interests with the information needs of our customers and individual end users. As a result, any user that does not want to be part of our supply-side and/or demand-generation research services can choose to opt-out.
6. We do not report usage or user information to any third party (except in connection with third party commissioned research and in such case, you expressly consent to the disclosure of such information).
7. We do not accept any advertising on our Website and therefore have no information reporting requirements to any third party.
About APPS RUN THE WORLD
APPS RUN THE WORLD Research Inc. is a growing collection of APPS RUN THE WORLD web sites that includes appsruntheworld.com, Cloud Top 500, HCM Top 500, Buyer Insight Master Database, etc.
The APPS RUN THE WORLD Research Inc. is intended for individuals over the age of 13 years old. Personal information may not be provided by anyone under 13 years of age. Further no one under 13 years old may participate in the forums or chat rooms or any other areas where public discussions may take place. In addition no one under that age of 18 may conduct any transactions for the purposes or purchasing or selling any items. Parents should be sure that their children are not conducting any of the above activities on the APPS RUN THE WORLD Research Inc.
Continuously updated at the end of each of our fiscal year.