As digital transformation pressures are redrawing the map of the business world, finance executives are embracing the latest Cloud technologies to help make these strategic initiatives a reality. Fasten your seatbelts as we explore some of the most innovative use cases of Cloud applications that could impact your bottom line as much as the future of financial management.
You will reveal how the Cloud is empowering managers and employees, while reshaping corporate functions and finance at large. Additionally, you will get insighs into latest findings on the hype, business benefits and future of the Cloud applications market.
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Time: 01:00 PM Eastern Time
Duration: 1 hour
- Join Larry Begley, CFO at CloudHealth Technologies
- Alan Rich, CEO of Chrome River
- Albert Pang, President of Apps Run The World
1. Position Smart expense management as the cornerstone of next-gen finance function
2. Incorporate policies, rules, and compliance processes into a winning Cloud strategy
3. Benchmark against your peers across 21 verticals on use of Cloud applications
This Webinar will discuss:
Live attendees of this webinar will receive a hardcover edition of the Amazon bestseller “To Pixar and Beyond: My Unlikely Journey with Steve Jobs To Make Entertainment History” by Pixar’s CFO-emeritus Lawrence Levy and the finance executive Steve Jobs hand-picked to join the animation studio as they worked closely to take the company public culminating in its sale to Disney for $7 billion. Grab it!
For more information about our research services or events contact us at: