Digital First 500 research project will be the industry’s most comprehensive repository that documents the world’s 500 foremost and visionary organizations as they pursue a range of digital transformation initiatives. The goal of the project is to recognize their vision, trials, and tribulations along with their achievements before a global audience.
Your company is invited to participate as a marquee or co-sponsor of the project with the goal of helping CXOs connect with a tech-savvy crowd for professional support and networking as well as discussing pertinent issues on digital transformation while boosting their awareness of different technology options available.
Apps Run the World invites you to nominate organizations that have successfully completed a digital transformation through the application of digital and disruptive technologies on [email protected]
Criteria for organizations to be selected as finalists of Digital First 500 are as follows:
- Direct submission from any end-user organization
- Nominations from ARTW researchers
- Nominations from our panel of business and technology experts
- Nominations from technology vendors, service providers, and other key stakeholders
- Nominations from
Digital First 500 Hub
Starting Fall 2018, ARTW will also produce Digital First 500 Hub, a three-hour gathering of prequalified CXOs and IT leaders in major cities including Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York, allowing for open exchanges of digital transformation, Cloud innovation trends and expert opinions from a slate of thought leaders including finalists from the Digital First 500 project.
In addition to interactive content available on the ARTW website, the project will feature a conference, live events, community-building efforts through continuous delivery of eBooks, podcast interviews, video segments, digital transformation best practices, and business-process modernization case studies across a spectrum of online channels developed by Apps Run The World and its content partners.
Digital First 500 Sponsorship Opportunity
- Digital First 500 is a dynamic research and event series designed to foster a better understanding of the latest digital transformation initiatives being undertaken by some of the most visionary companies and their business and technology executives.
- Your company is invited to participate as a marquee or co-sponsor of the project with the goal of helping CXOs connect with a tech-savvy crowd for professional support and networking as well as discussing pertinent issues on digital transformation while boosting their awareness of different technology options available.
- Attendance will be limited to pre-qualified CXOs and technology leaders in a major city in order to ensure exclusivity while maximizing interaction to achieve a lively discussion and follow-up engagement.
- Digital First 500 will expand the dialogue further by creating follow-on podcast interviews with some of the participants as well as a guest blog from the sponsor(s). Designed to sustain the interest in the topics being discussed at the event, all of these multimedia assets will be published on Apps Run The World Super Site, which currently attracts millions of unique visitors each year as well as other syndicated outlets like CFO Thought Leader and Middle Market Executives.
Benefits For Sponsors
- Brand engagement and community building among Digital Enterprises
- Align product and marketing strategies with digital transformation initiatives being formulated, deployed and updated by CXO, IT and LOB executives
- Maximize exposure continuously through Apps Run The World and its content partners