Discover the latest software purchases and digital transformation initiatives being undertaken by Choví Food Group and its business and technology executives. Each quarter our research team identifies on-prem and cloud applications that are being used by the 135 Choví Food Group employees from the public (Press Releases, Customer References, Testimonials, Case Studies and Success Stories) and proprietary sources.
During our research, we have identified that Choví Food Group has purchased the following applications: SAP S/4 HANA for ERP Financial in 2016 and the related IT decision-makers and key stakeholders.
Our database provides customer insight and contextual information on which enterprise applications and software systems Choví Food Group is running and its propensity to invest more and deepen its relationship with SAP or identify new suppliers as part of their overall Digital and IT transformation projects to stay competitive, fend off threats from disruptive forces, or comply with internal mandates to improve overall enterprise efficiency.
We have been analyzing Choví Food Group revenues, which have grown to $45.9 millions in 2019, plus its IT budget and roadmap, cloud software purchases, aggregating massive amounts of data points that form the basis of our forecast assumptions for Choví Food Group intention to invest in emerging technologies such as AI, Machine Learning, IoT, Blockchain, Autonomous Database or in cloud-based ERP, HCM, CRM, EPM, Procurement or Treasury applications.
About the Customer
Grupo Choví was founded in 1953 in Valencia by the three Choví brothers. Meanwhile, the company has 140 employees and is one of the leading producers of salsas and ready-made meals in Spain. In recent years, Grupo Choví has driven the internationalization of business leading them to export their products to more than 30 countries. In 2017, Grupo Choví generated €39.85 mi. in total revenue, 21,6% stemming from exports
Scope and Challenges
With plans for major global expansion, Grupo Choví needed to replace its outdated ERP system. Thanks to SAP S/4HANA and the SAP Fiori user experience, it has replaced manual paper-based processes and reporting with instant anytime, anywhere data access and full process control.
Based on the consumer goods market, Grupo Choví required an ERP System that would allow them to quickly respond to market changes to meet customers’ needs and evolving tastes. Hence, sales teams and management needed instant access to information rather than having to approach IT to run reports for them.
With SAP S/4 HANA Grupo Choví can now analyze a greater amount of information with unprecedented speed, which greatly accelerates their business processes. By using a single system, the data is consolidated and accessible from any area. All this has allowed the group to start up new business processes that were previously unthinkable.
The implementation process was 11 months, disbanded the legacy system on 31.12.2016, and launched S/4HANA on 01.01.2017. The new system will be used by 92 employees.
Outcome and Implications
With the transformation to SAP S/4HANA, it has replaced manual paper-based processes and reporting with instant anytime, anywhere data access and full process control. The result is that Choví has the speed and flexibility it needs to run like a startup.
Benefits from this transformation are on many levels :
▪ Increased control and greater visibility company-wide, helping the company adapt quickly to market changes
▪ Unified and centralized data, ensuring accuracy in cost and revenue numbers in real time.
▪ Greater control of all company processes and in real time.
▪ Reduction of timings, agility when responding to the market and speed in making strategic decisions.
▪ Work in a cloud model, which allows getting rid of the management of the servers ensuring the continuity of the system and the backup of the data, being able to devote more time to functions with greater added value for the organization
▪ Availability of 3rd party solutions
▪ Quick user adaptation
▪ Ease to become a paperless company
▪ Easy to connect people, devices, and partners
▪ Easy and instant deployment the new users without worries about kind of devices and SO platforms
▪ Enhanced customer service thanks to real-time mobile access for salespeople, providing the account information they need anytime, anywhere.
▪ Sales teams no longer need to contact IT to run reports on customers and accounts
▪ Real-time monitoring of sauces and packaging, enabling better quality control
▪ Greater flexibility and better customer service
“SAP offers the innovative solutions that Choví needed. We are convinced that SAP S/4HANA was the right choice for us. It gives us real-time data access and agility we need to move into global markets.” - Ximo Marco, CIO, CHOVÍ S.L.U. (Grupo Choví)
|Vendor||Old Product||New Product||Category||Market||Users||VAR/SI||When||Live|
|SAP||Legacy Applications||SAP S/4 HANA||ERP Financial||ERP Financial Management||92||Seidor||2016||2017|
|First Name||Last Name||Title||Phone|
|Subscribe||Subscribe||Director of Operations||Subscribe||Subscribe|
|Subscribe||Subscribe||Administration and Finance Manager||Subscribe||Subscribe|